1. Why do
apparently bloodthirsty juggernauts not just drive through the
flimsy wooden truck stop building?
A. Because the trucks didn't know the building was made out of cheap
until the bulldozer went through it.
2. Why doesn't Connie and Curt's car turn on them like all other
A. Because the power of the comet affects diesel, battery and
powered engines only.
3. Where did a truck learn morse code?
A. That truck was in the ARMY. It heard just enought to figure it
just couldn't put it to good use until now.
4. Just who the hell keeps a bazooka in their basement anyway?
A. Bubba Hendershot was in Vietnam. He haven't left.
5. Why are machines so intent on causing damage to other machines -
destroying your allies is hardly the way to take over the world is
A. They were just taking out the weaker machines, the ones that was
slowing them down. The smartest one always prevails.
6. How on earth does somebody get killed by a Walkman?
A. He was "noised" to death.
7. How does the truck know where the humans are?
A. It read the script.
8. How come the speaker at a fast food joint would yell "humans
since machines have no ears to hear the cries?
A. They are like snakes. They can "sense" sound waves though
9. How does a huge tractor trailer truck manage to sneak within ten
of a supporting character who not only has a clear line of site,
is standing in front of a reflective surface?
A. Because he (human) didn't know. He was "special".
10. Just how explosive would a trailer full of toys be?
A. It depends on how much explosives you use and what kind.
explosion wouldn't kill you, but the projectiles will.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO
2007 Happy Toyz / Happy Toyz Co.
All images and text within this site are the property
of www.happytoyz.com, or the respective film studio or copyright